Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oh sweet Valentine!

At the request of my youngest daughter she was getting excited to put the valentine decorations out so we got out the big red box and the excitement began! Our little one loves to decorate and has good memories already attached to everything for each of the holidays. My Mom kept so many special memories for me by making every holiday special in some way. A girlfriend and I were talking about the little Avon pins we would get when we were little for the holidays. Remember the perfume pins like the little turtle, the bunny with roller skates, calico cat, I would love to get a few of these for my youngest...then I could play with them again too!! Making each occasion special is good for the soul, even if its something little, your kid's will remember. Enjoy this Valentine's Day by doing something outside the box to make it memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment